MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: It really does taste like a snickerdoodle cookie, warm out of the oven in all it’s ooey-gooey-sugary splendor.
Snickerdoodle Mug Cake
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup milk at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- For layering/topping:
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
Directions (make in your MogoBox Mug):
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, and cinnamon until completely combined, with no streaks of any ingredients remaining.
- Blend in milk, butter, and vanilla until batter is smooth.
- Into a 14 ounce (or larger) microwave-safe mug, scoop a big spoonful of batter , then sprinkle with spoonful of cinnamon sugar.
- Alternate layers, ending with cinnamon sugar.
- Microwave on high for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until cake is done to your liking.
- Allow to cool for a couple of minutes before serving.
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mugs with Attitude® servings