MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Just in time for a great Father’s Day treat. The S’mores Coffee Milkshake will be a delight for both dad and kids alike.
S’mores Coffee Milkshake
Ingredients for the Milkshake:
- 1/2 cup brewed coffee, chilled or cooled to room temp
- 1/2 cup marshmallow cream
- 4 cup vanilla ice cream
- 2 Tbsp chocolate syrup
Ingredients for the Garnish:
- 1 Tbsp marshmallow cream
- 2 Tbsp crushed graham cracker
- 1/4 cup whipped cream
- 2 chocolate covered espresso beans
- To the rim of two glasses, spread the 1 Tbsp of marshmallow cream on the lip of the rim. Drizzle the chocolate syrup onto the inside of the glass, in an up and down motions. To the rim of two glasses, spread the 1 Tbsp of marshmallow cream on the lip of the rim. Dip into crushed graham cracker and set aside.
- In a blender, combine coffee, marshmallow cream and ice cream. Process until smooth and creamy. Pour into two glasses.
- Top milkshake with whipped cream, add an espresso bean and enjoy immediately!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 2 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings