Slow Cooker Spiced White Hot Chocolate
MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: The incredible flavors of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cardamom spice up this wonderfully creamy and rich white hot chocolate. There’s nothing better than this Slow Cooker Spiced White Hot Chocolate on a cool morning!
- 8 oz white chocolate, broken into small pieces
- 4 cups half and half
- 2 cups milk
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 7 oz jar marshmallow creme
- 4 sticks of cinnamon
- 1 vanilla bean, split and scraped OR 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom OR 4 cardamom pods
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg OR 1 whole nutmeg
- Place all ingredients in a slow cooker and cook on low for 2½ – 3½ hours, stirring occasionally.
- Remove cinnamon sticks, pods and nutmeg before serving.
Yields: MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings