MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Yes it’s that time of year again for pumpkin everything. These Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Lattes are just perfect for a fall get together, and couldn’t get any easier. These slow cooker pumpkin spice lattes would be fun for after trick-or-treating, or for a fall brunch.
Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Lattes
- 7 cups hot brewed coffee(measure it after it is brewed)- I use Starbucks Pike’s Place Roast
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1½ cups half and half or heavy cream
- ½ tsp. ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 7 Tbsp. white sugar
- aerosol whipped cream (or homemade if your feeling ambitious)
- nutmeg for garnish
- In a 5 quart or larger slow cooker, add the coffee, pumpkin, half and half, nutmeg, cinnamon, vanilla and sugar. Stir.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 45min- 1 hour, or until hot.
- Stir, and serve topped with whipped cream and nutmeg.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Yields: 8 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings