MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: This homemade latte recipe is pretty simple. Take all the things you’d use to make a regular latte, add in the flavors of a gingerbread cookie, and you’ve got a gingerbread latte!
Slow Cooker Gingerbread Latte
- Whole Milk
- Maple Syrup
- Brown Sugar
- Ground Ginger
- Vanilla Extract
- Cinnamon Sticks
- Whipped Cream
- Caramel Sauce
- Place all ingredients into a slow cooker, and let it simmer on LOW for 3 hours.
- Switch to the warm setting, and let it cook for another 2 hours. Stir occasionally.
- Give it a good stir before serving each latte.
- Top it with whipped cream and caramel sauce!
- If you want to give it an extra fun kick for a festive treat, rim the glass with graham crackers crumbs. Top it with a sweet little gingerbread cookie and you’re truly in business.
Yields: MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings