Slow Cooker Caramel Apple Cider
MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Fill your home with that amazing fall aroma, which also warms your soul! The recipe for this Slow Cooker Caramel Apple Cider is delicious and super easy.
- 64 ounces apple cider or apple juice (I have used both and they both work great)
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce (or topping, found in the ice cream aisle), plus more for garnish
- Optional garnishes: whipped cream, caramel sauce, sliced apples
- Combine cider/juice, ground cinnamon, and caramel sauce in the slow cooker; whisk well to combine.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-5 hours (however, you can’t really overcook this). Serve in mason jars or your favorite MogoBox.com mugs, top with whipped cream, caramel drizzle, and garnish with apple slices. Enjoy!