Skinny Pumpkin Spice Latte
- ¼ cup espresso or strong brewed coffee
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 2 – 3 tablespoons coconut milk, almond milk, or soy milk
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin spice plus more for garnish
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon stevia, optional
- Add espresso or black coffee to the container of a blender.
- Add in coconut milk, pumpkin puree, vanilla and stevia, if using.
- Secure top to blender container and blend on high speed until the liquids become somewhat frothy.
- Pour into a serving cup.
- Top additional pumpkin spice for garnish.
Yields: 1 serving