MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Minty Homemade Shamrock Shake Copy-Cat Recipe for St. Patrick’s Day – even better than the McDonald’s version! Fun recipe to get the kids involved with – at least sampling.
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- ¾ cup of milk (I used skim)
- ¼ teaspoon mint extract
- 8 drops green food coloring
- Cute St. Patrick Day straws
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend on high speed until smooth.
- Stop blender to stir with a spoon if necessary to help blend ice cream.
- Pour into cups and serve with whipped cream and a straw.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Yields: 1 large or 2 small MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings