Salted Caramel Mocha Latte
- 1 cup fat free milk
- 2 Tablespoons caramel ice cream topping + extra
- 2 Tablespoons hot chocolate mix* (or chocolate syrup**)
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup strong coffee
- Cool Whip
- 1 teaspoon turbinado sugar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Mix together the turbinado sugar and sea salt. Set aside.
- Heat the milk, 2 Tbsp. caramel, hot chocolate mix (or chocolate syrup), and pinch sea salt until just below boiling.
- Pour into a blender and pulse until frothy.
- Pour into a mug.
- Slowly pour the hot coffee into one side of the frothed milk.
- Top with Cool Whip.
- Drizzle with extra caramel topping.
- Sprinkle with the sugar/sea salt mixture.
*Use the Swiss Miss Dark Hot Chocolate mix for an even more intense chocolate flavor.
**You can also substitute chocolate syrup in place of the hot chocolate mix.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 1 large mug