MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Finally – an excuse to have ice cream for breakfast! Salted Caramel Affogatos are coffee ice cream floats where cold and creamy ice cream meets hot and bitter coffee, complementing each other perfectly when you need a caffeine boost.
Salted Caramel Affogatos (a/k/a Coffee Floats)
- 1 tablespoon salted caramel plus more for drizzling ( homemade or store bought)
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream ( homemade or store bought)
- 6 ounces hot espresso or strongly brewed coffee
- Put the caramel sauce in the bottom of a glass or coffee mug.
- Add the ice cream.
- Pour hot coffee over top.
- Drizzle with caramel and serve immediately.
- You can also use chocolate ice cream for a mocha affogato or coffee ice cream for a double buzz of caffeine.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving