MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: When you need a festive holiday cocktail, look no further than this easy spritzer made with orange juice, lemon-lime soft drink, cherry juice, and vodka. If you want a non-alcoholic beverage, just leave out the vodka and add more orange juice or soft drink.
Rudolph’s Tipsy Spritzer
- 5 cups orange juice
- 2 cups chilled lemon-lime soft drink
- 1 1/2 cups vodka
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherry juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Garnishes: lemon slices, fresh rosemary sprigs
- Stir together all ingredients.
- Serve over ice.
- Garnish, if desired.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yields: 9-1/2 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings