Rooibos Pumpkin Spice Latte (Paleo, Vegan)
- 1 rooibos tea bag
- 1 cup/240ml filtered water for brewing
- 2 Tablespoons/20g shelled hemp seeds
- ¼ cup/60ml coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8th teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8th teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8th teaspoon ground anise
- 2 soft Medjool dates, pitted (or 1-2 Tablespoons/15-30ml maple syrup)
- 1 Tablespoon/15g pumpkin purée
- Brew rooibos tea in 1 cup of boiling hot water for 5 minutes. Press on tea bag and discard.
- Put hot brewed rooibos, hemp seeds, coconut milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg anise and dates in a high speed blender.
- Blend on high for about two minutes, until smooth and fully blended.
- Add pumpkin purée and blend again until frothy.
- Serve immediately.
Notes: Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Vegan, Paleo
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 1 serving