Refreshing Fruit Tea
If you like Arnold Palmers, which is a mix of iced tea and lemonade, then you’re going to like this Refreshing Fruit Tea. This is very similar only you add orange juice too.
- 4 bags of black tea steeped in boiling water for 5 minutes
- 6 oz. can of lemonade frozen concentrate
- 6 oz. can of orange-pineapple frozen concentrate
- lemon slices, optional
- fresh mint, optional
- Steep four black tea bags into 4 cups of boiling water.
- Let cool, then pour into a 2 quart pitcher.
- Add lemonade and orange-pineapple frozen concentrate.
- Stir until all the frozen concentrate is mix in.
- Add water to fill.
- Serve in your MogoBox.com Simply White Porcelain Tea Mugs on ice with lemon slice and mint.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Yields: 2 quarts