Spring has sprung and when the berries are ripe, it’s tea time.
- 1 (16-oz.) pkg. raspberries (frozen or fresh)
- 4 cups water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 4 cups brewed tea
- Bring the raspberries and water to a boil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and pour through a fine wire-mesh strainer into a bowl, using the back of a spoon to squeeze out the juice.
- Add the tea to a pitcher.
- Stir in the sugar and raspberry juice mixture.
- Chill 1 hour. Serve over ice in your favorite MogoBox.com mug.