MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Raspberry Muffin Mug is a great way to grab a fresh hot breakfast muffin before work or just for a quick and easy snack.
Raspberry Muffin Mug
1 oz. fresh raspberries
¼ cup oat flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
2 tablespoons honey
- 1 egg white
½ teaspoon raspberry jam
- dallop of butter, optional
- raspberry jam for topping, optional
- Mix together egg white, honey, and raspberry jam in a greased coffee mug.
- Add oat flour and baking powder and mix until combined.
- Add in fresh raspberries.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds (times may vary).
- Leave the egg yolk in for a sponge-like dough.
- Can also use all purpose flour instead of oat flour. Turns out great!
Cook Time: 1 minute 30 seconds
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving