Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons pure pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, plus more for sprinkling
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup hot espresso or strong brewed coffee
- Sweetened whipped cream, for serving
- Combine the milk, pumpkin puree, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla in a medium microwave safe bowl.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and vent with a small hole.
- Microwave until the milk is hot, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Whisk vigorously until the milk mixture is foamy, about 30 seconds.
- Pour the espresso or coffee into a large mug and add the foamed milk.
- Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 1 serving