Pumpkin Spice Iced Coffee
Pumpkin Spice Iced Coffee Ingredients:
- 2 cups strong coffee
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice Mix
Pumpkin Pie Spice Mix Ingredients:
- 2 tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. ground ginger
- 1½ tsp. ground allspice
- 1½ tsp. ground cloves
- ¾ tsp. ground nutmeg
Pumpkin Spice Iced Coffee Directions:
- Make two cups of strong coffee. While still warm, stir 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice mix into the coffee
- Allow the coffee to cool to room temperature. The spices will settle to the bottom of the coffee.
- Pour the coffee into a container with 1 cup of vanilla almond milk, being careful not to add the spices from the bottom of the coffee.
- Add a few cubes of ice and enjoy!
Pumpkin Pie Spice Mix Directions:
- Combine all spices in a small bowl and whisk well to blend.
- Store spice blend in an airtight container.
Yields: 2 servings