Pumpkin Spice Coffee
- 1/4 cup ground coffee
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 cups water
- 2 teaspoons half-and-half cream, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon white sugar, or to taste
- Cinnamon stick, optional
- Mix the ground coffee, allspice, and cinnamon in a small bowl, and place into the filter of a drip coffee maker.
- Pour 4 cups of water into the coffee maker, and turn on the machine.
- When coffee has finished dripping, pour into 2 cups.
- Stir in cream and sugar to taste.
- Garnish with cinnamon stick, optional.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
Yields: 2 Cups