Pumpkin Coffee In a Crock Pot
Ingredients for large crock pot:
- 2 pots of coffee
- 1/2 can pumpkin puree
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cinnamon sticks or 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon.
Ingredients for small crock pot:
- 1 pot of coffee
- 4 oz. pumpkin puree
- 1/2 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cinnamon sticks or 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon.
- Make coffee and pour into Crock pot. Turn on low.
- In a blender, mix together the sweetened condensed milk and pumpkin puree. Blend well.
- Pour into the crock pot, stirring well into the coffee.
- Place cinnamon sticks or ground cinnamon in the pumpkin coffee. Cover with the lid and heat for 30 minutes.
- Serve into mugs using a ladle.
Yields 12 servings for a large crock pot or 6 servings for a small crock pot