Citrus never becomes boring when you mix together juice from a variety of fruits, including grapefruits, oranges, tangerines, and tangelos. Add pomegranate juice for a dose of color, flavor, and antioxidants. This juice will add a little sass to your Mugs with Attitude.
Ingredients for Pomegranate-Citrus Juice:
- 2 small grapefruits
- 2 juice oranges
- 2 tangerines or mineola tangelos
- 1/2 lime
- 2 pomegranates
Directions for Pomegranate-Citrus Juice:
- Use a citrus press or a juicer to juice the grapefruits, oranges, tangerines, and lime.
- Juice the pomegranates (2/3 cup juice) into a separate bowl.
- Divide citrus juice among 3 glasses or your favorite MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude. .
- Top with pomegranate juice, which will settle to the bottom.
Yields: 3 servings