MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Pizza – Total Cost: $1.77. Enough said, time to micro.
Pizza in a Mug
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour: 15 cents
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder: 1 cent
- 1/16 teaspoon baking soda: 1 cent
- 1/8 teaspoon salt: 1 cent
- 3 tablespoons milk: 63 cents
- 1 tablespoons olive oil: 30 cents
- 1 tablespoon jarred pizza sauce: 5 cents
- 1 heaping tablespoon shredded mozzarella cheese: 42 cents
- 5-10 mini pepperoni, depending how much you like pepperoni: 10 cents
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano, basil or dried Italian herbs: 9 cents
Instructions (make in your MogoBox 15 oz. Classic White Mug):
- Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in your mug. Stir in the milk and oil.
- Spread the pizza sauce on top of flour mixture, then sprinkle on the cheese, pepperoni and herbs.
- Microwave for 60 to 90 seconds.
- Let it cool for 1 minute to avoid scalding the roof of your mouth with the first bite (same as for oven-baked pizza).
Cook Time: 60 to 90 seconds
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving