MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Say goodbye to Winter and hello to Spring with this copycat Starbuck Perfect Iced Coffee!
Perfect Iced Coffee
- 1 pound ground coffee (good, Rich Roast)
- 8 quarts cold water
- Half-and-half (healthy Splash Per Serving)
- Sweetened condensed milk (2-3 Tablespoons Per Serving)
- In a large container, mix ground coffee with water.
- Cover and allow to sit at room temperature eight hours or overnight.
- Line a fine mesh strainer with cheesecloth and set over a pitcher or other container.
- Pour coffee/water mixture through the strainer, allowing all liquid to run through.
- Discard grounds.
- Place coffee liquid in the fridge and allow to cool. Use as needed.
- To make iced coffee, pack a glass full of ice cubes. Fill glass two-thirds full with coffee liquid.
- Add healthy splash of half-and-half.
- Add 2 to 3 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk (can use plain sugar instead) and stir to combine. Taste and adjust half-and-half and/or sweetened condensed milk as needed.
Yields: MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings