MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: This white russian drink recipe is the perfect night cap. A splash or heavy handed pour of vodka and kahlua will make just about any night merry and bright.
Peppermint Mocha White Russian
- 1.5 ounce Vodka
- 1.5 ounce Peppermint Kahula
- 2 ounces Milk of choice
- Whipped Cream, garnish
- Crushed Candy Canes, garnish
- In a cocktail glass, filled half way with ice, add a 1:1 ratio of vodka and Kahula.
- Top with milk. Stir to combine.
- Garnish with whipped cream and crushed candy canes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving