MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: If you’re wanting something creamy peanut buttery and a little bit chocolaty, than this mug cake is for you.
Peanut Butter Mug Cake
- 1 1/2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips (optional)
Directions (make in your MogoBox Mug):
- Add the oil, peanut butter, sugar and egg yolk to your mug and give them a whisk.
- Gently stir in the flour and baking powder, then whisk in the milk.
- You can also stir in 1 tablespoon of chocolate chips at this point too (optional) .
- Then to “bake the cake” – microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds, or until you see the top start to puff up and it looks set on the top.
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mugs with Attitude® servings