MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Satisfy your sweet salty cravings in a jiffy with this mug cake sprinkled with potato chips and chocolate.
Peanut Butter Mug Cake with Chocolate Icing and Potato Chips
- 3 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 2 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 large pinch baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- Potato chips, for topping
Directions (make in your MogoBox Mug):
- Make the mug cake: Whisk the peanut butter, granulated sugar, flour, baking powder and egg together in a medium bowl and then transfer to a mug. Microwave on high until puffed and set, 60 to 70 seconds. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the frosting: Mix the powdered sugar and chocolate syrup together until smooth.
- Spoon the frosting over the cake. Crush a few potato chips over the top and insert a few whole chips into the frosting. Eat immediately.
Prep Time: 15 minute
Cook Time: 1 minute
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mugs with Attitude® serving