MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: This Peanut Butter Iced Coffee is smooth and creamy, refreshing and sinfully good! You’ll be sipping this Iced Coffee flavoured with Peanut Butter Creamer all summer long
Peanut Butter Iced Coffee
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon Nutella
- 6 tablespoons half-and-half cream (divided)
- enough cold coffee for two servings
- Peanut Butter Puffs (optional)
Instructions for Peanut Butter Creamer:
- In a small pot or a sauce pan, add the peanut butter, Nutella, and 3 tablespoons of half-and half cream.
- Heat on medium while whisking to combine. This should take no more than a couple of minutes.
- Once the mixture is smooth, add the remaining 3 tablespoons of the half-and half cream. Whisk to combine.
- Pour into a fridge-safe container and cool until ready to use.
Instructions for Peanut Butter Iced Coffee:
- Optionally: lightly brush the rim of the glass with the creamer and dip into crushed peanut butter puffs.
- Fill a glass with ice, pour cold coffee.
- Add the peanut butter creamer.
- If you’d like the Homemade Peanut Butter Creamer to be velvety smooth, use a blender to get rid off any lumps.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooling Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yields: 2 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings