MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: This one is extra special because peanut butter is incorporated IN EVERY SINGLE BITE and not just a dollop of peanut butter on top. Intrigued? Keep on reading!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Mug Cake
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon dark cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons powdered peanut butter (such as PB2)
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp. milk
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 tablespoon peanut butter (for the center)
Directions (make in your MogoBox Mug):
- In a medium bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- Whisk in the milk and vegetable oil until all ingredients are combined and batter has no clumps.
- Pour batter into a microwave-safe mug. You want enough head space for the cake to rise without pouring over.
- Add peanut butter in the middle of the batter. Just drop it in the middle, no need to push it down and sink it in the batter. It does that on its own when it cooks! 🙂
- Place a paper towel into the microwave and set the mug on top (this is to catch any batter if your mug cake overflows).
- Microwave mug cake for 90 seconds on high (PLEASE READ NOTES CAREFULLY BELOW)
- Carefully remove from microwave and enjoy!
Prep Time: 1 minutes
Cook Time: 1 minute
- Please note that ALL microwaves are different therefore can yield different results and can overcook this mug cake if you aren’t careful. My microwave is 900 watts.
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mugs with Attitude® serving