MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: When you feel like having a cinnamon roll, but want it to be gluten-free, paleo, and vegan then this is for you. In just 2 minutes you can have a delicious (Paleo) Cinnamon Roll In A Mug
Paleo Cinnamon Roll in a Mug
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of fine grain sea salt
- Pinch of nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg (or 2 flax eggs)
- 2 tablespoons milk of your choice (I used almond milk)
- 1 ½ tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (or butter), melted
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter
- 1 tablespoon milk of your choice
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
Directions (make in your MogoBox Mug):
- Mix all cinnamon roll ingredients in mug, adding the baking powder last.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- In the meantime mix all the icing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Drizzle icing over hot cinnamon roll.
- Have at it!
Cook Time: 2 minutes
- One serving yields 452 calories, 30 grams of fat, 39 grams of carbs, and 9 grams protein.
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mugs with Attitude® serving