MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Did you know you can cook perfect eggs in the microwave? Eggs are a natural fast food, inexpensive and full of protein. Add whatever little bits you have in your fridge to make a complete meal.
Omelette (vegetarian) Back to School – Breakfast in a Mug
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 green onion , chopped
- 1 teaspoon parsley , chopped
- A pinch of salt and pepper
Instructions (make in your MogoBox 15 oz. Classic White Mug):
- In a microwave safe mug add eggs to mug and whisk together with a fork.
- Add parsley, scallions, milk, salt and pepper. Whisk until all ingredients are completely mixed together.
- Microwave for one minute. Stir and break up any large chunks of egg.
- Cook for another 45 to 60 seconds or until eggs are set.
- Top with a sprinkle scallions, salt and pepper and enjoy straight away.
- You can make it up the night before and store in the fridge until ready for it.
- Take care not to overcook as your eggs will get rubbery.
- Serve with some toast for a complete meal.
- The eggs will continue cooking once out of the microwave so factor that into when you are taking them out
Cook Time: 2 minutes