MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: This recipe for Ocean Water Punch is probably the easiest you’ll ever make. It only has two ingredients! Here’s the thing though: adults and kids alike love it. It’s one of those drinks that makes you feel like a kid again. Now, if you are making this for adults-only, you could certainly add a splash of rum to the mix. We call that punch, ‘Dirty Ocean Water’.
Ocean Water Punch
- 1 (gallon) bottle Polar Blast Hawaiian Punch
- 1 (2 liter) bottle lemon-line soda (7-Up or Sprite)
- Swedish fish (optional)
- If you have time, place the Hawaiian Punch and lemon-lime soda in the refrigerator overnight to cool.
- For this recipe, the ratio of Hawaiian Punch to lemon-lime soda is half and half. The exact proportions depend on the the size of your container or punch bowl. Fill up your container halfway with Hawaiian Punch.
- Then fill up the rest of the container with lemon-lime soda (no need to stir).
- If your soda and Hawaiian Punch aren’t already cold, you’ll need to pop this in the fridge to cool.
- Or serve over ice.
- Add a splash of rum for the adult version if desired.
- Then add in a Swedish fish for a special touch.
Yields: MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings