MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Satisfy your cookie dough and/or cake craving in less than 5 minutes with this delicious oatmeal cookie dough mug cake! Soft and doughy, this mug cake is gluten-free and made without butter or oil. Quick, easy, and single-serve. The perfect healthy snack! Just as light and fluffy! Still has no eggs and fully customizable!
Oatmeal Cookie Dough Mug Cake
- 1 1/2 Tbsp (10 g) coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp (10 g) quick oats
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp (12 g) coconut palm sugar*
- 3 (45 ml) unsweetened vanilla almond milk**
- 1 large egg white
- 1 Tbsp (15 g) chocolate chips or raisins
Instructions (make in your MogoBox 15 oz. Classic White Mug):
- Add coconut flour, oats, and baking powder to a microwave-safe mug or bowl.
- Mix until well combined.
- Add sugar and milk, stirring until no clumps remain before adding in your egg white.
- Use a fork or whisk to beat the egg white into the batter, making sure that it is fully incorporated.
- Fold in chocolate chips, reserving a few to sprinkle on the top.
- Microwave on high for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, depending on microwave strength and thickness of mug.
- If it still doesn’t feel done after that time, continue to microwave in 30 second increments until desired consistency is reached.
- * can easily be subbed with brown sugar.
- ** can easily be subbed with your favourite milk. Use dairy or soy to make this nut-free.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving