Nutella Hot Chocolate
Savouring those chocolate chips that had melted through the hot chocolate, and licking the creamy marshmallows that had turned to a thick frothy cream, while crunching on those hazelnuts and sipping on this hot chocolate… I saw heaven.
Ingredients for Nutella Hot Chocolate:
- 4 cups low fat/skim milk
- 2 tablespoons Nutella, a chocolate hazelnut spread (or any hazelnut cacao spread)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons natural sweetener of choice/raw sugar
Ingredients for Optional Toppings:
- Crushed hazelnuts
- Chocolate chips
- Extra Nutella
- Heat milk in a medium sized saucepan on medium – high heat until beginning to warm and steam.
- Add the spread, cocoa powder and sugar, and whisk until dissolved and combined.
- Bring to a gentle simmer while stirring, and take off heat.
- Serve with your desired toppings in a MogoBox.com mug.
Weight Watchers: 5pp
Nutritional information is calculated using natural sweetener without optional toppings
Serving size: 1 cup Nutella hot chocolate w/out toppings
- Calories: 192
- Fat: 6.1g
- Carbohydrates: 21.7g
- Sugar: 20.2g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 11.2g
Yields: 4 servings