This is a chocolate and coffee-lover’s favorite!
- 1 1/4 cups 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger brewed espresso
- 1 tablespoon sweetened whipped cream (optional)
- Pour milk into a steaming pitcher and heat to 145 degrees F to 165 degrees F (65 to 70 degrees C) using the steaming wand.
- Measure the chocolate syrup into a large MogoBox.com coffee mug.
- Brew espresso, then add to your MogoBox.com mug.
- Pour the steamed milk into your MogoBox.com mug, using a spoon to hold back the foam.
- Top with whipped cream.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 1 serving