MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: You can use any berries you like for this easy yummy cobbler, fresh or defrosted frozen.
Mixed Berry Microwave Cobbler
- 1/2 mug Chopped Berries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup self-rising flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Whipped Cream, optional
- Ice Cream, optional
Directions (make in your MogoBox Mug):
- Fill mug about halfway with chopped berries and sprinkle with a tablespoons sugar or to taste.
- In a bowl mix 1/3 cup self-rising flour, a tablespoon of sugar, butter and milk to form crust.
- Top the berries with your crust.
- Sprinkle a little sugar on top and microwave for 90 seconds to 2 minutes.
- Let cool before eating.
- Add ice cream or whipped cream for extra yumminess.
Cook Time: 1-1/2 to 2 minutes
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mugs with Attitude® serving