Mint Ginger Iced Tea
Kick off any gathering with a refreshing summer sip — this colorful lemonade-stand upgrade is sure to hit the spot.
- 6 ounces fresh ginger, peeled and smashed with a meat mallet
- 4 bags mint tea
- 8 cups boiling water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Mint sprigs
- In a large pot, combine ginger, mint tea, and boiling water.
- Let steep 8 minutes.
- Pour through a fine-mesh sieve into a large container; discard solids.
- Stir in honey.
- Let cool to room temperature, about 2 hours.
- Serve over ice in your favorite MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude.
- Garnish with mint sprigs.
This drink can be refrigerated for up to 3 days — add garnish and ice before serving. Try using canning jars in place of pitchers or glasses for a casual party.