MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Why not change up your breakfast routine in the morning with a Microwave Breakfast Cookie in a Mug. This is more than just a cookie, it’s the ultimate mug recipe that is packed full of all-natural and power packed ingredients to kick start your day.
Microwave Breakfast Cookie in a Mug
- ½ medium banana
- 1 ½ tablespoons peanut butter
- ½ tablespoon honey (or agave)
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 4 tablespoons oats (rolled or quick oats)
- 1 tablespoon raisins (seeds or nuts)
Directions (make in your MogoBox Mug):
- In a large microwavable mug mash the banana well with a fork.
- Stir in the peanut butter, milk and honey and mix well together.
- Add in the oats and raisins and stir until combined.
- Microwave for 45 seconds – 1 minute or until firm to the touch on top. (Cook time is based on my 1200 watt microwave so your timing may vary)
- Enjoy warm!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 minute
- You can mix this mug cake up the night before and cook it off in the microwave
- Cooking time will vary greatly depending on your microwave and the width and depth of the mug. The mugs I use are small, roughly 6oz (¾ /1 cup)
- Always keep a close eye on your mug while in the microwave so it doesn’t over flow or over cook.
- You can add in seed or nuts also
WW SmartPoints: 17
WW PointsPlus: 12
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mugs with Attitude® serving