MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: It’s super easy and the perfect portion. So, next time you need mac and cheese in a snap, simply pull out your mug and go for it!
Microwavable Mac and Cheese in a Mug
- 1/3 cup pasta
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons 1% milk
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Instructions (make in your MogoBox 15 oz. Classic White Mug):
- Combine the pasta and water in a large mug or bowl.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes, then stir. (The water may overflow while it heats up. It is OK if this happens. To avoid, use a very large microwaveable bowl.)
- Repeat this for at least 2-4 more minutes, stirring at each 2-minute interval. The water should absorb completely and the pasta will be cooked through. If the pasta needs another minute, it’s OK to add one more teaspoon of water and microwave for another minute.
- Remove it from the microwave and stir in the milk and cheese. Microwave for another minute. Stir the cheese thoroughly into the pasta and eat up!
Total Cook Time: 5 – 6 minutes
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving