Mexican Spiced Latte
- 4 cups water
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/2 teaspoon anise seed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3 to 4 teaspoons Nescafe Clasico 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 1/4 cup Spiced Latte Flavor Nestle Coffee Mate Liquid Coffee Creamer
- Heat water, sugar, cinnamon stick, anise and cloves in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat until boiling.
- Reduce heat to low; cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Strain through a fine-meshed sieve.
- Stir in coffee granules and Coffee Mate and whisk until frothy.
- Serve immediately dusted with ground cinnamon, if desired.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yields: 5 servings about 1/4 cup each