Mexican Coffee Milkshake
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- a cinnamon stick
- 2 tablespoons of orange zest
- 4 tablespoons of instant coffee powder
- 2 scoops coffee ice cream
- whipped cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- In a medium saucepan, put in the sugar and a cup of water.
- Cook this mixture until the sugar dissolves over medium heat.
- Add the split cinnamon stick to the pot, and later the zest.
- Let this sit for two minutes to allow the infusion of flavors.
- Remove this from the flame.
- Add instant coffee powder to the syrup once you’ve removed the cinnamon stick.
- Add the syrup and ice cream in a blender and pulse until the mixture is smooth.
- Serve the shake in a tall glass.
- Garnish with the whipped cream or orange zest.
Yields: MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving