MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Here’s a quick, delicious single serving of meat loaf. This smart take on a classic gives you traditional meat loaf flavor with hardly any cleanup and no leftovers!
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon onion soup mix
- 1/4 pound lean ground beef
- Additional ketchup, optional
Instructions (make in your MogoBox 15 oz. Classic White Mug):
- In a small bowl, combine the milk, ketchup, oats and soup mix. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Pat into a microwave-safe mug or custard cup coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes or until meat is no longer pink and a thermometer reads 160°; drain.
- Let stand for 3 minutes. Serve with additional ketchup if desired.
- This recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving