MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Known worldwide as the original iced coffee, the Mazagran was brought back from North Africa to France in the 19th Century. It quickly became popular in the coffee houses of Paris, and was the first European coffee to be served in tall, narrow glasses.
- 2 shots of strong, hot espresso
- ice cubes
- ½ a lemon
- 1 glass of ice-cold water
- Simply brew your espresso nice and strong.
- Serve over ice with a glass of lemon-spiked ice-cold water.
- Mix to taste.
- Add a bit of lemon peel to garnish.
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving