Jill’s Spinach Raspberry Flaxseed Oil Shake
MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: As seen on Dr. Oz, this weight loss smoothie is nutritious and delicious.
- 2 cups fresh or frozen Raspberry’s
- 1 container of strawberry low fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 handful of fresh spinach
- 8 baby carrots
- 2 scoops of vanilla or strawberry ~Premier Protein Whey Powder, Vanilla Milkshake, 3 Pound
- 1/4 cup of dry oatmeal
- 2 teaspoon of wheat germ
- Combine all ingredients in blender with a small amount of ice until smooth.
- Serve in your favorite MogoBox.com mug.
- Spinach: You won’t taste the spinach in the smoothie.
- Protein Whey Powder: You won’t even taste it. There is also a beauty tip using flaxseed oil. It is great for making beautiful hair, skin and nails.
Nutritional Information per 10 oz. serving:
- Calories: 203.1
- Dietary fiber: 12 g
- Total Fat: 4,0 g
- Sodium: 52.2 mg
- Total Carbs: 23.1 g
- Protein: 20 g
Yields: 4 servings