MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: This is not an overly sweet cocktail, but the honey and caramel flavor are strong.
Irish Hammer Shot
- 1 part Jack Daniel’s
- 1 part Irish Mist
- 1 part Irish cream
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Pour in the liquors, and shake until chilled.
- Strain the mixture into a shot glass.
- If you use Bailey’s Irish cream, the honey and very faint floral notes from the Irish Mist will be more noticeable.
- If you use Carolans Irish cream, which has stronger caramel notes than Bailey’s, then caramel will tend to dominate the drink.
Yields: l MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving