Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte
- ¼ cup cold brew coffee or chilled espresso
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 2 – 3 tablespoons half and half, heavy cream, or milk
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin spice plus more for garnish
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, optional
- whipped cream
- Add cold press coffee, half and half, pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice, vanilla extract, and sugar to the container of a blender.
- Secure top to blender container and blend on high speed until the liquids become somewhat frothy.
- Pour over a glass of ice.
- Top with whipped cream and additional pumpkin spice for garnish.
Yields: 1 serving