Iced Pumpkin Coffee
- 16 oz freshly brewed coffee, chilled
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- pumpkin pie syrup
- whipped cream
- In a large bowl mix together the chilled coffee with half and half, powdered sugar, and pumpkin pie spice. Whisk until incorporated.
- Pour the pumpkin pie syrup around the rim of the glass, moving around in a circular motion.
- Then add ice and fill the glass with pumpkin coffee.
- Top with whipped cream and more pumpkin pie syrup.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 2 – 10 oz servings