MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: This is a refreshing drink when you want coffee, but then you really don’t because it’s too darn hot. And it goes well with cake!
Iced Mocha Latte
- 1/3 cup instant coffee granules
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 (14-ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 cups cold water
- 4 cups fat-free milk
- Place the coffee granules in a bowl and stir in the boiling water until dissolved.
- Whisk in the sweetened condensed milk, chocolate syrup, and 2 cups cold water until combined.
- Pour the milk into a pitcher.
- Stir in the coffee mixture.
- Chill in fridge for about an hour.
- Serve over ice.
Yields: 7 – 8 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings