Keep a pitcher of this in your fridge, especially during the summer for a refreshing Iced Coffee treat.
Ingredients for Iced Coffee:
- 6 -8 cups strong coffee
- 1(14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
Directions for Iced Coffee:
- Combine brewed coffee and sweetened condensed milk in a large pitcher.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- Serve over ice in your favorite MogoBox.com mug.
- TIP- Use leftover coffee to make coffee ice cubes with.
- Then you have the chill without getting watered down.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 hours 10 minutes
Yields: 6 – 8 servings