MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Learn how to make your favorite coffee shop drinks at home with one simple trick to make frothed milk! (No latte machine required!)
How to Make a Latte at Home
- 2/3 cups brewed espresso or any strong coffee
- 2 cups milk
- 2-4 Tbsp of flavored creamer, optional
Instructions (make in your MogoBox 15 oz. Classic White Mug or Glass Mug):
- In the microwave, heat your milk for 30-45 seconds, or until the milk is warmed (but not boiling hot). With a French press, push the plunger up and down quickly until the milk froths.
- In two mugs (mine held about 12 oz of liquid), if using creamer, pour 1-2 Tbsp of creamer (depending upon how sweet you want your latte) in each.
- Add 1/3 cup of brewed espresso to each.
- Evenly divide the frothed milk between the two lattes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 2 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings