MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Serve with the oranges and lemon, but you don’t have to. It’s wonderful anyway. The longer it cooks, the better the flavor is because the spices permeates the wassail.
- 4 c of Apple Juice
- 4 c of Orange Juice
- 4 c of Cranberry Juice
- 1/3 c of honey
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1 T of cloves, whole
- 1/4 c of ginger, sliced (about 2 inches of the root)
- Combine all ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Cook on High for 3 hours or low for 6 hours.
- Strain fruit, ginger, and spices if desired.
- Serve hot and garnish with cranberries.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 6 hours
Yields: MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude that serves a crowd