MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: The great taste of a local coffee shop, but with all the comforts and convenience of home.
Hot Vanilla Caramel Latte
Ingredients for Hot Vanilla Caramel Latte:
- 1 cup 254 ml – organic whole milk
- ½ cup 123 ml – brewed espresso
- Vanilla Caramel Coffee creamer to taste
Ingredients for Homemade Vanilla Caramel Coffee Creamer:
- 2 cups 473 ml – milk (any kind, I use 1%)
- 14 oz. 397 g – condensed milk
- 1/3 cup 80 ml – Torani Caramel syrup
- 2 tbsp. 30 ml – Caramel sauce
- 2 tbsp. 30 ml – pure vanilla extract
- Quart glass jar or any creamer container
Instructions for Homemade Vanilla Caramel Coffee Creamer:
- Pour milk into the container. Add condensed milk. Shake well to combine.
- Add caramel syrup and caramel sauce. Shake again until well blended.
- Lastly, add pure vanilla extract and shake immediately (so the milk doesn’t curd at the top of the jar) until all combined.
Instructions for Hot Vanilla Caramel Latte:
- Brew espresso.
- Steam the milk.
- Then add steamed milk to the brewed espresso. Add creamer and Enjoy!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving